Le Cochinchine Mekong Cruises – 2 days
- 12h00: boarding Le Cochinchine boat, up for cruise to continue to Can Tho via Cho Lach and Tra On.
- Up to river tide, disembark and make a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people’s activities, especially somes orchards (orange grove) with its famer.
- Cruise to continue to Tra On. Enjoy the magnificent sunset on the river. Leisurely cruise up the Mekong River while enyoying the beautiful scenery and the aperitifs, sunset cruise .
- A wonderful day with picturesque ferry crossings over Mekong River branches. Dinner and nite on board in Tra On.
Day 2: Tra On – Can Tho (Breakfast)
- The noise of the floating market wake you up early in the morning. After breakfast, the cruise to continue to Can Tho. Enjoy the magnificent sunrise on the river. Leisurely cruise up the BASSAC river while enyoying the beautiful scenery.
- Arrive Can Tho, a small boat will take you explore the Cai Rang market one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. And through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards.
- 10h00 disembark then return HCMC or another destination by car. Tour end.
|Hotel Class||Size of group||Single Supplement|
|2 - 3 pax||4 - 7 pax||8 - 28 pax|
|Standard||$ 183||$ 173||$ 161|
(Seasonal prices apply and will be confirmed when booking! All rates are quoted in US$/person)
** Single cabin supplement : +50%
** Itinerary & program subject to change when necessary with or without prior notice
All price Valid to 31 Dec 2012
- Boat cruising as program attached.
- All meals (lunch, dinner and breakfast is mentioned in program) and accommodation on board.
- All entrance fees (mentioned in program),
- English or French speaking guide.
- VAT, route transfers from/to Saigon, beverages/drinks, tourist insurance, tips and other services not mentioned in the Inclusion.